• All payments are non refundable.
• You need to provide 48 hours notice to schedule your appointment’s date and time.
• We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
• Please understand that late arrivals will result in the treatment time being shortened accordingly.
• We would like to remind you that our hammam is a mixed hammam where women and men get their treatments in the same bath place.
• Hammam towel, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, scrub mitt and slippers will be provided for you.
• If you forget to bring your bikinis (top & bottom) or shorts, single – use only bikinis and shorts will be provided for you.
• We highly suggest you to consult your doctor before visiting our hammam if you’re pregnant or have a medical condition like heart disease, high / low blood pressure or sensitivity to hot environments. If you have a skin burn or allergy, hammam use is not recommended.